Xbox one NAT type unavailable

Permalänk

Thanks everyone. Good to see this post Meckonomen. Tinkerbeard what is TS? Transport system?. Meckonomen I'm reading the post. Listen, as you Swedes out there what should I demand or ask when I call ISP. I don't want to call and ask to speak to the manager. I just don't get how when I call they just act like i never heard of Teredo. I think we are all great full for the posts. Keep up the good work. And even you all with different internet providers, let us know what they said . Because it might be time for a change.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av USA Yacolt:

Thanks everyone. Good to see this post Meckonomen. Tinkerbeard what is TS? Transport system?. Meckonomen I'm reading the post. Listen, as you Swedes out there what should I demand or ask when I call ISP. I don't want to call and ask to speak to the manager. I just don't get how when I call they just act like i never heard of Teredo. I think we are all great full for the posts. Keep up the good work. And even you all with different internet providers, let us know what they said . Because it might be time for a change.

Well. I assume that the issue is on server side. That we cant do anything, its Microsoft faults. I have checked everything at my home with both my ISP and a good friend of mine that knows networks and I can not find any issue from my side. Its wierd When I have read on the internet that it suddenly gets problem for people in the begining of September with this issue.

Permalänk

Yo Tinkerbeard, yeah I believe what you say. I guess I was just thrown off by ISP not knowing what Teredo was.. i guess we keep each other posted. Yeah just out of the blue.

Permalänk
Medlem

I agree with Tinkerbeard. The issue seems to be at Microsoft's end. All we can do is voice our dissatisfaction.

Visa signatur

---

Permalänk
Medlem

Wouldn't everyone have this problem if it was on MS end?

I have no issue with or without ipv6 enabled in my router. I have Telia and use a Asus AC86U router.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av appel1:

Wouldn't everyone have this problem if it was on MS end?

I have no issue with or without ipv6 enabled in my router. I have Telia and use a Asus AC86U router.

Good question. I suppose it's possible that it only affects some ISPs, due to how they route their traffic. But I'm out of my depths here. Like I said earlier, I've never come across Teredo up until now.

Visa signatur

---

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Gorian:

Good question. I suppose it's possible that it only affects some ISPs, due to how they route their traffic. But I'm out of my depths here. Like I said earlier, I've never come across Teredo up until now.

Well, I have even tried to turn on VPN with public ip and open ports with no difference just to try if the data is taking another way.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Tinkerbeard:

Well, I have even tried to turn on VPN with public ip and open ports with no difference just to try if the data is taking another way.

I'm at a loss. 🤷‍♂️

Visa signatur

---

Permalänk

Hi everybody! Just wanted to share some hopefully good news. If you have not already seen. Last night Xbox Supported tweeted out:
” If you're in Sweden and are seeing connection issues or a Teredo error when testing your console NAT, we are investigating this now! We will post updates here and at xbox.com/status”.
Tweet here: https://twitter.com/xboxsupport/status/1438606876166393857?s=...

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Meckonomen:

Hi everybody! Just wanted to share some hopefully good news. If you have not already seen. Last night Xbox Supported tweeted out:
” If you're in Sweden and are seeing connection issues or a Teredo error when testing your console NAT, we are investigating this now! We will post updates here and at xbox.com/status”.
Tweet here: https://twitter.com/xboxsupport/status/1438606876166393857?s=...

Wow!! Thanks!! So many hours I have spent on this shit. Hope this will now work.

Permalänk

Meckonomen, cool beans. Can't believe how many times I've looked. Thanks for the info. I will still keep you guys posted.

Permalänk

Well good news people. NAT is open.

Permalänk
Skrivet av USA Yacolt:

Well good news people. NAT is open.

Nice! Mine aswell!

Permalänk
Medlem

Here too! Open NAT! Wohoo

Permalänk
Medlem

Yes, Nat is open just by opening ports 3544, 3074, 88, 500, but teredo server connection is blocked and cant get it to open.
I have telenor, and Edgerouter X as router.
I have folllowed some guides and enabled firewall in windows to no avail, i have had it disablesd for ages.
And i considered to start paying for XBOX live premium, or what's it called., seems like a good deal.
And it started with having both blocked, but NAT was pretty easily fixed.
I hope they fixed it, and that i only have some misconfiguration in my ER-X.
I tested forwarding port 3544 to 3074 and see if that opens up the teredo as per suggestion, but that did not helped.

Visa signatur

Moderkort: Asus X570-E Gaming, CPU: Ryzen 5800x, Kylning: Noctua D15S.chromax, Minne: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32 GB 3600 MHz, PSU: EVGA 750W G2, Lagring: Sandisk 256 GB SSD (Systemdisk), M.2 Samsung 980 PRO 512GB (Spel), 4 mekaniska i olika storlekar + 4 externa usb diskar.
Chassi: Cheifetc Mesh ca-01b-bl-b Full Tower.
Skärm: Innicn 27M2V