Letar för en spel från 2000-talet

Permalänk
Medlem

Letar för en spel från 2000-talet

I tried to post this in Övrigt om datorspel but didnt work

So when I was in ground school in Sweden, I remember a game where I watched the elder kids from school play something between 2006 to 2008. Recently, I really wants to try it personally for nostalgic purposes, but I genuinely don't remember the name of the game or the genre, so now I'm here asking for help from the community. All I remember is playing it before 2008 in ground school in Huddinge. The game aesthetics should be a bit futuristic-ish, or Sci-fi in other words. One of the early levels (if levels apply to the game) involves a cylindrical room which you can either leave by jumping out from the hole in the broken wall or open the door by somehow triggering it open. Another detail that I remember is that a level involves something anti-gravity-ish thing, which you would float up in the middle of the level. Lastly, I believe that there are multiple choosable characters but I only remember a handicapped man on a wheelchair and a moon-man thing. Other details that might be useful: I believe it was on PC and it's a first-person perspective view, It might be a puzzle-solving game (and I believe NOT a shooting game).
My friend also told me that it might (just might, it's not affirmative) be a game copy from cereal or fast food promos.

Permalänk
Medlem

Dr. Brain Action Reaction?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Hellmo:

OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH