A general short supply on Corsair Obsidian 650D?

Permalänk
Medlem

A general short supply on Corsair Obsidian 650D?

I'm wondering if there is a general shortage of Corsair Obsidian 650D right now?

I placed an order around two weeks ago at my go-to webshop (www.webhallen.com) and it's the chassi is nowhere to be found. It was out of stock even at that time I ordered so I was prepared that I had to wait a bit, but when I called them two days ago they still had no idea when they would get a them back in stock.

I looked around in several other stores and noticed very few had them in stock, pretty much only Komplett of the big 4 stores (Webhallen, Inet, Dustin, Komplett). They on the other hand have 100+ in their stock

Reason I'm asking the question above is because I might have to consider ordering it from somewhere else if that is the case.

Permalänk
Medlem

Vrf skrev du på engelska?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av jachxz:

Vrf skrev du på engelska?

Because Corsair's thread is in english

Visa signatur

Stationär " KAIDA" : 5900X | RGB!! | 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
LAPTOP "Skyline" i7 6700HQ | GTX 950

Sommarbilen: Toyota Supra

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av cat_fish_1:

Because Corsair's thread is in english

ok

Permalänk
Corsair

If Komplett have 100+ in stock, I wouldn't say there's a shortage

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Blackbeard:

If Komplett have 100+ in stock, I wouldn't say there's a shortage

Well if one store bought up every single Corsair Obsidian 650D, then I belive it's adequate description to say these's a general shortage among the other stores. (Just an example of course )

What worries me is that the store I ordered from, even after two weeks, don't have any information to give me about when they will be back in stock. Could of course be the store's own problem, but I wanted to check here if it was a bigger problem in Sweden (or whole of europe) to push out enough cases to meet the demand.

I don't want to cancel my order and split it up among different stores unless I really really have to.