Permalänk
Medlem

EVGA RMA (english)

Hi,
I have bought an used PSU EVGA g2 750W here on SweC. The problem is a fan in that PSU. It is very loud because there is something wrong with ball bearing. There is also a coilwhine but it is less problem because it can be barely heard.

I would like to send it on RMA. I have been also in contact with evga's support but it is about the frakt. I live in north Sweden (Älvsbyn) and the shipping cost to Germany (I believe EVGA is in Munich) is worth more than the price of my PSU I bought for. Maybe I did it wrong, but t.ex FedEx calculator told me that shipping from Älvsbyn to Much (4kg box) costs over 1000kr.

Is there anybody who was sending something to EVGA in germany? What courier company did You take and how much did it cost?

/Mark

Permalänk
Medlem

I found shipping via UPS for like 1500 sek. It's cheaper just to get a new one.

Visa signatur

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP7 | i7 3770K 3.5 GHz | Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 1600 MHz 4x4 GB | Crucial M500 240GB SSD | Seagate Desktop 3TB 7200rpm 64MB | Corsair H80i | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming 4GB SLI | BitFenix Ronin | Be-Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750 W | Asus Xonar Essence STX
Inet Fraktfritt

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Retazz:

Hi,
I have bought an used PSU EVGA g2 750W here on SweC. The problem is a fan in that PSU. It is very loud because there is something wrong with ball bearing. There is also a coilwhine but it is less problem because it can be barely heard.

I would like to send it on RMA. I have been also in contact with evga's support but it is about the frakt. I live in north Sweden (Älvsbyn) and the shipping cost to Germany (I believe EVGA is in Munich) is worth more than the price of my PSU I bought for. Maybe I did it wrong, but t.ex FedEx calculator told me that shipping from Älvsbyn to Much (4kg box) costs over 1000kr.

Is there anybody who was sending something to EVGA in germany? What courier company did You take and how much did it cost?

/Mark

Try this one out
http://www.fraktjakt.se/

Permalänk
Entusiast

If it's possible, contact the seller/retailer for a quick and easy RMA if you think it's too annoying w/international shipping, they also pay for the shipping. If you have the receipt, that is.

Visa signatur

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X - Asus STRIX B550-F - G.Skill 3200MHz 4x8GB - AMD RX 5700 XT 8GB - Intel 730 240GB - Intel 530 480GB - AX760 Platinum
Kringutrustning: Dell S2721DGFA - Dell U2515H - Logitech G603 - Ducky Shine3 MX Brown - Sennheiser HD558/Game One

- Feedback - Kontakt - Regler -

Permalänk
Medlem

På fraktjakt.se I have got a billigaste shipping for 300kr.

I have the kvitto from netonnet. I have sent the email to them. Right now I wait for their answer.

Permalänk
Medlem

If you got the kvitto from netonet then you should go to the nearest netonet. Dont bother sending it yourself cause the store is responsible for the shipping to the service location.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Teicaus:

If you got the kvitto from netonet then you should go to the nearest netonet. Dont bother sending it yourself cause the store is responsible for the shipping to the service location.

Closest netonnet from älvsbyn should be Umeå tho.

Permalänk
Medlem

This why the manufacturer warranties are totally worthless. Better use the warranty you got from the shop.

Permalänk
Medlem

@Mögel: If its too far away i recommend to call netonet and tell the situation. I think they should provide a fraktsedel so you can send it to the service place. You could even say that you got the PSU from a relative as a gift and they bought it in the store. I hardly belive netonet would arge against it.