Permalänk
Medlem

behöver inte enns använda dem för heal, har alldrig kommit in i det problemet, min regen är oftast helt tillräcklig. T.ex i lv 50-60 catacomb så enda healen desutom klarar jag desutom hålla ca 4 personers MP upp, krävs dock att det är en buffer i gruppen, T.ex Prophet.

Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av RaDDie
Vilken server lirar ni på grabbar/tjejer?

Läs första posten på den här tråden.

Visa signatur

Speldator: Ryzen 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5, RTX 3070
Server: i7-8700k, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080
Steam deck + de fiesta konsoller.

Permalänk
Medlem

För att adda mitt namn till första sidan så skriver jag det här:

Raddie - Teon - Radzor (Human mystic)

Visa signatur

Min rigg: XFX 8800GTX, 2gig OCZ PC8500 SLi-rdy edition, Core 2 Duo E6600, Asus Extreme Striker. Systemdisk: 150gig Raptor X. Nätagg: Antec TruePower 850W quattro.

Permalänk

The_gargamel - Teon - Gargamel

Permalänk
Medlem

Update. inga patch notes... fet uppddate åsså. hoppas det r något kul:)

Visa signatur

Gaming: Epenis ++
Everything else: MacBook Air M1
Work: MBP M1

Permalänk
Medlem

Okej vi har den senaste patchen från korea läs några sidor bakåt skrev det där.

I alla fall

/findprivatestore ITEMANME ( tuvärr fungerar bara items med 1 ord :/ JÄVLA Ncsoft )

samt

/changepartyleader behövs ingen närmare förklaring

Sen desutom Vissa klasser har fått fler skills så som bishop.

Desutom, SS SPAM FUNCTION!!!! Fan vad man har väntat på denna lägg bara din SS på någon plats av dina shortbars högerclicka på den and done och njut

Citat:

1. Party

1) The Party matching system has been upgraded to make parties easier to organize regardless of the distance between PCs.

· In this new party system, players can either use the ‘party matching’ button or the ‘/partymatching’ command.

· Players can check the list of rooms that have been opened by players looking to form a party in game (on their server).

· Players can check the details like: the location of the PCs looking for a party, the level limitation of the party, and the number of players currently in the party.

· Players can enter a room, chat with other players looking for a party, and then form a party.

· The party leader can open a party room through the party matching system and invite additional members.

· Player can search by area and level of players from the list of rooms.

· Any player who is not currently a member of party can open party rooms.

· If a player is in a party, that player must be the leader of that party in order to open a room.

· The head of a party room can invite, kick players, and revise the setting of rooms.

2) When in a party, the party leader can delegate authority to a member of that party through the changing party head button or the /changepartyleader command.
3) Party members who are too far away from other members are excluded from the allocation of experience, SP, items, and adena.

2. Manor

1) The manor set time has been changed to PM 8:00 (server time) through 8:00 AM(server time) of the next day.
2) Players can check manor information through the manager npc between 8:00AM (server time) and 8:00PM (server time).

However, if the claimed amount of adena is not deposited in the manor warehouse of the castle by 8:00PM (server time), the information given by the

manager may be different from the actual information of the manor.
3) The dialogue from the Grand Chamberlain and manor manager has been changed.

(‘Today’ and ‘Tomorrow’ → ‘Current’ and ‘Next’)

4) The problem of purchasing price’s hiding of ‘cobol of improved cool air’ has been settled.
5) The sowing problem of monsters which are placed at some area of ascetic’s necropolis has been settled.

3. Soulshot

1) An Auto-soulshot feature has been added. Soulshots will be consumed automatically with each attack.
2) Activation of Auto-soulshot: If you move a soulshot to the shortcut window and right click the related shortcut, that soulshot will be in an automatic state.
3) Releasing: Right click around the related shortcut to release.
4) You can set multiple levels of soulshots at the same time.

For example, If you set the soulshots of D,C,B,A grade to four different shortcuts, right click on each, and change weapons of different grades, the appropriate soulshot will be set automatically

5) If you set both spirtshots and blessed spirtshots to automatic at the same time, spirtshot will be set first.

4. Skill

1) New skills have been added to the Warcryer and Bishop classes

* Warcryer

Chant of Predator
48 60 68
Temporarily increases the critical attack probability of party members.

Chant of Eagle
48 58 64
Temporarily increases the hit probability of party members.

Chant of Vampire
44 58 66 74
Temporarily grants party members a life tap ability that drains HPs after each successful normal melee attack.

* Bishop

Body of avata
48 56 60 64 68 72
Temporarily increases the maximum HP and recovers the amount of HP gained of party members.

· Players can get spell books for learning new skills by hunting monsters which reside in the Enchanted Valley and the Orc Barracks of Timac

2) The hit probability of the Warload skill ‘Thunderstorm’ has been increased.

5. SSQ

1) When attempting to enter the festival of darkness, the character who is not eligible to enter the festival will be notified.

2) During a festival of darkness, if the party leader gets a blood of sacrifice, a related message will be sent to every party member.

6. Private Store search

1) A searching function for private store messages has been added.
2) If you input ‘/findprivatestore [Word to search]’, private stores that matching criteria will be highlighted.

3) You can cancel this by inputting ‘/findprivatestore’.

7. Quest

1) ‘the box of giant’ which is needed for the quest of Testimony of Prosperity has been moved to a hallway of 1st floor from Cruma Tower of 2nd floor

2) Recommending levels for doing quests below have been changed.

· Family Honor : 42~49 -> 36~49

· Devil’s Legacy : 40~56 -> 39~56

· Silver Haired Shaman : 45~58 -> 48~58

· Great Adventure: Electrifying Recharge! : 40~45 -> 37~47

· Trespassing in to the Sacred Area : 37~48 -> 36~48

· Whisper of Dreams (Part 1) : 60~65 -> 56~66

· Whisper of Dreams (Part 2) : 65~70 -> 60~74

· Exploration of Giant’s Cave (Part 1) : 51~64 -> 51~63

· Exploration of Giant’s Cave (Part 2) : 57~65 -> 57~69

3) The journal update error when doing ‘Close Fight with Orcs’ has been fixed.

8. NPC

1) The teleporting area has been greatly increased (by twilight & morning twilight’s celebrant) when a cabal gets the Seal of Gnosis in the seven sign quests.

The teleporting expense to some areas have been changed.

2) Some gatekeepers have had teleport locations changed or added.

· Gatekeeper in Gludio castle: Teleporting coordinates to Windawood manor have been changed.

· Gatekeeper in Hunters Village: Teleporting areas added - Necropolis in burning sand, Necropolis of ascetic, Saint’s Necropolis.

3) The social action problem that some NPCs have after dying has been fixed.

4) Raid boss uses will use the ‘paralyze’ skill if it gets a physical attack from a PC who is 8-level or higher.

6) Chaotic characters can use the Arena Manager and Arena Director who are located at the Coliseum or the Arena near the Monster Race Track.

7) The Number of monsters in Cruma Tower who are resistant to physical attacks has been decreased.
8) For the purpose of helping some 2nd job transfer quests, ‘porta’ arranged room has been added to the first floor of Cruma tower.
9) The size of Orfen has been decreased by 1/2 for easier hunting.
10) The base magic defense of all pets has been increased.
11) During a castle siege, mercenaries attacked pet/summoned monsters of PCs who are on the defending side. This bug has been fixed.

12) If a gargoyle-type monster is under a spell of sleep, the abnormal state effect was not beeing shown. This problem has been fixed.

9. Misc.

1) The numerical value of an enchanted item (+1, +3, etc) will now show up in inventory is shown when making a dual item, enhancing an enchanted weapon, exchanging items between the same item grade, and upgrading items.
2) The lower enchanted item of the items possessed in inventory is automatically selected for making a dual item (for example, if you have both a +1 and +2 Saber in your inventory, the lowest enchanted item will be selected for dual crafting) However, please note that the enchanted value of item does not reflect on dual weapon result.
3) If a player gets killed while riding a Wyvern, and teleports to the nearest town after death, riding status will be removed.

4) Aden sign change (MAGIC → Wild GUILD) This will be updated to “Warrior Guild” in a future patch.

5) There is a known geometry problem in the Human Magic school that should be fixed in a future patch

10. Crash Fixes

1) A crash in the Dark Elf starting area that would prevent players from being able to log that character back on has been fixed.

2) A crash caused by harvesting has been fixed.

11. Text Errors

1) Sub-class incorrect name error has been fixed

2) Castle Management (spacing issues) have been fixed

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Uibi: Känner du till någon svensk klan på Teon eller annan klan som söker medlemmar? Tycker det verkar vara svårt att få kontakt med clanledare.

Visa signatur

Min rigg: XFX 8800GTX, 2gig OCZ PC8500 SLi-rdy edition, Core 2 Duo E6600, Asus Extreme Striker. Systemdisk: 150gig Raptor X. Nätagg: Antec TruePower 850W quattro.

Permalänk
Medlem

ctrl+b o kolla klanerna. vad du än gör gå inte med i exile. dom e inte speciellt roliga att ha o göra med.

ThenordicAngels tror jag det finns en svensk klan som heter.

själv e jag med i FB men du måste vara lvl 35+ för att gå med

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Ok tack!, om ingen annan klan dyker upp, är lite låg lvl för att joina FB(18), så får jag väl kontakta er guildledare när jag nått lvl 35 då.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Samt ett bra tips, innan du väljer klan gå till några partn de har, i alla fall 1 före du bestämer dig hur de är.

T.ex den klanen jag är joinade jag och min kompis på grund av

#1 min polare skrev ett window mode patch till L2 klienten borta vid C0/C1 men det var inte han som postade det på officiela forumet utan en av mina nya polare ^^, han blev dock bannad och mer eller mindre massa snack o.s.v slutade med ett officielt förlåtande från NCsoft eftersom programet inte bröt mot en enda regel ^^ o.s.v sen blev man vän med hon och joinade samma klan

Som nu skapar en aliance innom 2-3 dagar har redan 5 klaner på g

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Tack för tipsen! Har precis dragit igång lirandet på allvar igen, spelade ytterst lite förra året på en fighter, men nu ska det bli annat.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Neworder är en helsvensk klan på teon.

Visa signatur

Macbook Pro 13.3" 4gb ram.
I'm on a Mac.

Permalänk
Medlem

Frukta den nya aliansen som kommer ta över lionna

ÄNTLIGEN

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

och jag blir lika sugen att börja spela L2 igen varje gång jag läser denhär tråden >_<

Visa signatur

SMPC 2003: Duron 650 @ 1454mhz (1a)
SMPC 2004: Duron 650 @ 1604mhz (2a)

Permalänk
Medlem

Någon som kan förklara en sak för mig kort...

Manor manager, när köper han tillbaka cobols och hur mycket? Jag fattar nada av dom tabeller som finns i hans lilla ruta. Ibland säger folk att det har något med tiden att göra men jag betvivlar... isf kan man typ sälja tillbaka dom typ 3 minuter över 04.00 på tisdag kvällar och endast under 2 minuters tid lr nått annat sjukt

Jaja, skit samma. Någon som lyckas bra med manor och kan sälja när dom planerat?

Permalänk
Medlem

Du har ca 0,1 sec för att sälja dem det är många som försöker sälja sina crops tebaka och krävs att du är först. Det är vad de snackar om.

Lyckas oftast här har en HEMLIG teknik tekniken är räknat ut exakt tid på servern och hur mycket tid den förlorar pär dag o.s.v i alla flal vi brukar få ut allt vi vill ha 90% av tiden

Sen det där hur mycket de batalar är vad du fär värdet i mats, alltså RIKTIGA värdet. bone är t.ex. 150a /stycke och inte 850a som de säljs just nu för på lionna

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Hur kan du räkna ut detta då? Jag begriper typ inte nått av alla tabeller som Manor killen har.

Skulle ju vara skoj att veta typ hur mycket dom köper in, när det förnyas eller när det inte är "fullt" längre... Jag menar, det måste ju vara någon form av cykel som han lever efter

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Twizz
Hur kan du räkna ut detta då? Jag begriper typ inte nått av alla tabeller som Manor killen har.

Skulle ju vara skoj att veta typ hur mycket dom köper in, när det förnyas eller när det inte är "fullt" längre... Jag menar, det måste ju vara någon form av cykel som han lever efter

Står faktist klartext :/ hur många han köper och säljer, och hur många totalt han hade sålt o.s.v

Samt ja, Ca 5 på morgonen så rullar den över.

Btw är väääldigt trött på att försöka få tag på BW Tunic rec, har fan letat i en vecka nu, har fan all mats o.s.v MEN INTE DEN! har redan craftat resten oxo för den delen.

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Gao FTW. air anime....

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

BLOODY NURKA! *raaaawr*

Permalänk
Medlem

Vill ha Uibi ^^

Samt dags att fira bara samla ihop till blue ore eller vad det nu heter ^^

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

black ore. har allt utom necless. dyrt....

nice bluewolf. jag har ett homunk +5 nu SA Acumen. ska ha till me reroll

Visa signatur

Permalänk

xD

Här är min baby

Också här har vi stats Doom Robe och Avadon Robe:

Och det är Overlord Berserker Spirit 2, Overlord Acumen 3 + Concentration Dance och Mystic Dance. Gillar den där m. speeden

Edit: jag har Doom shield fast har lånat ut den

Visa signatur

If it bleeds we can kill it!

Permalänk
Medlem

Gray Dragon spelar du på NCsofts servrar eller på en gratisserver?

Visa signatur

SMPC 2003: Duron 650 @ 1454mhz (1a)
SMPC 2004: Duron 650 @ 1604mhz (2a)

Permalänk
Medlem

finns lineage till mac?

Visa signatur

Take you wonder by wonder
Återinför övriga ämnen
On a magic carpet ride

Permalänk

Spelar på Bartz NA, inte gratis

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

gray dragon inte lönt att sudda lvl tar typ 5 min att ta reda på det hur som.

ska fösöka göra min humunk +7 sen klarar jag mig ett bra tag

Visa signatur

Permalänk

Hur kan du ta reda på det o_o ?

<--- noob

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Magikern: Nej

Gray Dragon:
Jag skulle tippa på att du är runt lv 55 eller så +- någon lv. nå hur fel har jag

Visa signatur

Permalänk

Jag e 6x iaf

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

lvl 63 tippar jag på.