Kan någon förklara detta jag har sett ett mirakel

Permalänk
Medlem

Kan någon förklara detta jag har sett ett mirakel

Ursäkta att den är på engelska jag har postat den på rage3d och orkar inte skriva det en gång till. Och ursäkta för alla upprepningar

Kan någon förklara detta för mig?

I just witnessed a miracle :shock:

For I don´t know how many month ago I started to get artifacts when gaming. It got rapidly worse until those artifacts even showned in the win xp boot screen.

I reformatted and reinstalled all drivers but nothing worked. I tested it on an old P 2 400 which I got it working in before and the same error. Don´t ask me how that old PSU could power up my 9700 PRO but it sure could.

Anyway since then I have had this artifacts in every game including FS 2004.

Now I installed a new PC Power and Cooling 510 deluxe and a mobile BARTON and then the screen got even worse!! All text in windows got marbled and to read any text in forums like this I had to try and mark the words with my mouse in a different location as they appeared to be!!

It was like this for days.

Now today after a reboot I noticed that my picture appeared to be just perfect?? I was like this must be wrong but I decide to try and boot up FS 2004 since that is the only game I don´t have to hassle with a cd to play and to my shock it plays just fine with 0 artifacts :shock:

Mind you before the normal reboot things was as messy as ever!!

I am shocked what the hell has happened?

How can a dead video card get revived like this. I have had a 9800 PRO temporary before and it worked flawlessly. And if it where my PSU why did my new also have such phenomena and why did it on my moms old computer too??

I have no explanation for this? Anyone?

I could as well walk on water I wouldn´t get any more shocked for that matter?

I was dead set on getting a 6800 ULTRA or X800XT whichever I could get a hold off first but now this old mate has walked the valley of death and come back how can I get rid of it?

I mean if I let him leave my AGP slot once again it may very well crush him for good and he will never come back

I am almost not kidding when saying this how can a dead video card since months come back like this for absolutely zero reason? I haven´t done any changes at all to my system???

I am shocked

Uppdatering. Det är värre än någonsin nu. Förvänta er inte att jag ska svara på det här det är svårt som fan att läsa någonting nu

Visa signatur

Corsair A850W
Intel I7-7700K Kaby Lake
Asus Z270H GAMING
16 gb RAM
msi 3080 suprim x